Think You Got What It Takes?
Join Our Team
THE MT OLIVE CULTURE
We work in accordance with our long-standing core values of;
Integrity and Ethics
Effective Customer Service and Support
WHAT WE OFFER
Mt Olive Nigeria Limited offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. We recruit competent personnel with the right attitude, desire and passion to be successful achievers to achieve delivering of high quality products and excellent services to all customers and partners of Mt Olive Nigeria Limited who continually rely on us to satisfy their basic needs.
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Head, Internal Audit
1. Coordinate and develop an internal auditing process.
2. Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
3. Organize and manage day-to-day audit activities and prepare reports.
4. Responsible for stock audits to maintain internal control of stock management.
5. Carry out routine audits of various departments.
6. Conduct follow-up activities to confirm adherence to audit recommendations.
7. Responsible for reviewing of management account posting to ensure that they are accurate
and free of misstatements.
8. Identify improvement areas from the internal audit and suggest a process improvement
proposal for the management’s assessment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
A. BSc/ HND in accounting
B. A member of the Institute of Internal Auditors or any similar professional body.
C. Minimum of 5years of internal audit experience preferably in the FMCG industry.
D. Strong analytical, interpersonal skills, and advanced excel skills.
E. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
F. Female (For gender balance)
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified and Interested candidates should submit cover letters and CVs to email@example.com on or before April 18, 2022.